Saturday, July 3, 2010

First Post!!

Hey!
So I put together this blog for anyone who really wants to know whats going on this next year in Uganda.
At this point I'm just getting ready to go. I leave next Saturday....CRAZY! I would appreciate prayer as I pack, and prepare to leave life as I know it behind and enter into an entirely new world. Pray that I would have an open heart to everything God has for me, and that I would understand the role I will be playing in the organization. Please pray for me throughout this next year, I will need it!
Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey thus far! :)
Craig

4 comments:

  1. It will be an honor to pray for you during this next year Craig. What a life changing experience for you. God will be honored and glorified by your work there. Blessings! Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Craig! Looking forward to keeping tabs on your journey through your blog. Your extended Thrive family is keeping you in prayer... and I'm excited to know you're back in Southern Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete